We hold investments that generate income for us to spend each year on helping young people (up to 25) in the village with any aspect of their education or training, or related activity.
The type of grants we make can include:
- field trips
- Duke of Edinburgh award scheme (all 3 levels),
- music lessons
- sports or other specialist equipment
- uniform for those starting a new school
- grants to those just starting university or college
- training costs when starting a new job
We also support the counselling service at Chipping Campden School and support both St. David’s School in Moreton-in-Marsh and Longborough School.
To apply please talk to one of the Trustees, explaining what you want some money for, and how much. We don’t need any information about family finances. The application form is available here.